Our Philosophy - Client Centered
Because Financial Evolutions was born out of the real world, line
management experience of our founders and key executives, our services
are defined by what they would want if they were the Client. In short, we
put ourselves in your shoes.
Also, we realized that mid-sized and decentralized organizations were often
under served. Thus, we developed our services to be affordable and more
effective for these types of businesses, agencies, school systems, and non-
Examples of our Client centered approach include:
For Accounts Payable Recovery:
- Proprietary methods find 15% to 35% more recovery items, thus
making A/P Recovery practical for mid-sized operations.
- All potential recovery items are documented and presented to the
Client for review and approval before collection begins. The Client
makes all final decisions.
- All collections � refunds, credits, etc are returned directly to the Client
from suppliers, not via a Financial Evolutions address or P.O. Box.
- Unilateral credits are not contractually required, only if the Client
chooses to use this method of collection.
- All source documents remain under control of the Client and are
reviewed at a location approved by the client.
- The Client makes the final decision when the collection effort is to
stop on specific recovery items.
- Weekly progress reports are provided to the Client.
- Final Report provides detailed analysis of errors, locations, types,
vendors, etc. providing the Client with recommendations and useful
information to improve procedures and reduce future errors.
For Other Services:
- Internal Control Audits, computer systems, staff skills/training needs
analyses, and other Change Management services are conducted in a
non-intrusive manner that greatly reduces employee disruption and
- By combining an Accounts Payable Recovery Audit and one other
service; the total project can often become completely self-funding
and thus affordable by organizations on a tight budget.
Financial Evolutions, LLC
Arena Tower II
7324 Southwest Freeway, Suite 585-B
Houston, TX 77074